I promised to finetune my Lightroom export setting and publish it here. Not that I am really satisfied with it, but as Tim asked for it, I publish the current status.
You need to install Lightroom Transporter.
Here is the Lightroom export preset (use context menu „save target to …“):
Note that this preset also moves camera settings as well as „IPTC Title“ and „IPTC Image Description“ to the KML-File.
I have to perform the following steps to create a kmz file:
- Select the geocoded photos in Lightrom
- Make sure that „IPTC Title“ and „IPTC Image Description“ are filled properly
- Export the photos using the preset above, you get a KML file named „summary.kml“
- Create a kml-file from the relevant tracks. I manage my tracks in MyTracks which provides an kml export feature.
- Open both kml-files in googleMaps, move the track to the temporary location with the photos
- Export the temporary location to a KMZ-File.
- One has to click twice to an image to show the image in googleMaps properly. I gues this comes from the fact that I increased the size of theimages
- I would love get rid of the manual steps